Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm Baaacccckkkkkkk!

Ok, I am sure I have limited time since my internet has decided it works in hit and miss (mostly miss) and I am acquiring a new provider hopefully in the next couple days.

I returned from creative escape on sunday, and can I just say that it was FABULOUS!!!

I left inspired and made some amazing new friends (shermala aka sugar) I miss her, who woulda thunk that I could meet a stranger and within 3 days become friends and feel so bad when she left, kinda like the sister I always wanted. Girl, I hope we can hook up again next year, you and Donna made this weekend lotsa fun!!

We (Me) are attempting to organize another crop with my CE friends, lets hope this one is more successful than the last..I have a feeling it will be ;)

I have some amazing projects to finish and to remember this past weekend...
I took pictures, but I am afraid to test this iffy internet...

I feel like creating some more Halloween fabulousness.....

And the thought o the day...What would you attempt if you couldn't fail.....
Hmmmmm if only.

3 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

I fully agree on you making some more Halloween fabulousness.

Unknown said...

glad you had a good time at ce!!!

angiedunn said...

so so so glad you had a grand time @ ce! and i hope your internet isn't giving you too much grief!

hey-
you wanna do my kits next week?