Thursday, September 20, 2007

Told ya...

I am not sure about this whole blogging thing, I really don't have that much to say, at least not that would be interesting enough for anyone to read....

I know have a new internet provider, and I am happy with it so far, at least now I can check email and the like, I never really realized how much I am on the dang thing! I actually had withdrawals the first day.

Finally unpacked all my stuff from creative escape, now all that's left is finishing the projects, if last year is an indication of my finishing lets just say that's not going to happen any time soon.

I bought somw more halloween decorations I LOVE halloween It is my most favorite, I got a 6'
animated mummy who is motion activated and groans and a mummy dog, the dogs aren't to sure about that one!

Deborah is coming over tomorrow night for my first at home crop and I am making homemade spaghetti sauce, you know you all want some, lotsa kits coming up next week too..

till next time chow chow!

No comments: