Sunday, February 10, 2008

I need to get it together!

5 days, I know 5 days since I posted happy thoughts, it's not as easy as one might think to continually find happy thoughts to post about (at least not for me)

so here I go with the haps for the last 5 days..

on the 6th I talked to my friend Shermala (see I did remember..LOL) and she told me to make that my happy for the day.. ;)

on the 7th I took Heidi's class and that made me happy to see friends in class. Hi Carol :)

on the 8th I took Carols class, and created 3 magnificent pages, she is truly a marvel and makes it look easy. I also took Jamies class and those 2 things made me happy, although I think I am fighting a cold and NOT happy about that!

on the 9th I took Arianna to the kids class, she was done first as usual (hmmm wonder where she gets that?) and then home to take a nap, and that made me happy!
that night I went to the late niter and sat by Lesli and Ang, and that made me really happy!

and today..not much to make me happy today, fighting this dang cold, hungry but don't want to eat, missing my hubby so I am going to break a trend and say today I AM NOT HAPPY!

QOTD: Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
-Lou Holtz

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

it's okay to be not happy every so oft. at least i hope, 'cause i def have those moments of unhappiness...

but snap out of it! hahahahaha!

i repeat: good to spend the late nighter with you. i should make it a more common occurance. but don't you worry: i won't be so high maintenance next time, k? (;

Anonymous said...

You did remember! I am so glad to be your happy even though it was forced! 3 more months! Hope your day gets better.
Shermala