Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I missed a day again :(

Ok I need to give 2 happy thoughts, since I missed yesterday...
1-I am happy to be done with my taxes-all filed and accepted!
2-I am happy (estatic actually) to actually be getting a refund for the first time in 10 years! (not having to pay rocks!)

Well not much else exciting going on finished Heidis kits for totally T and about 70% done with Miss Jamies (cute btw..LOTSA RIBBON!)

Have class on thursday with heidi, fri w/ carol wingert and then with jamie and then saturday is the kids class with Arianna, she LOVES it! then the late nighter Sat.
Busy Busy....

QOTD:
If "ifs" & "buts" were fruit and nuts we'd all be happy squirrels. -unknown

1 comment:

angiedunn said...

I am jealous of your tax-related happiness. I need to get on that! Congrats on the return...that IS a reason to be happy...and maybe do a little dance!

Good to see you last night...thanks for your assistance with my sketches.

Ps: I'm back to bloggin!!