Sunday, November 18, 2007

I have been MIA

Well since I have been so ordered to update my blog and that person shall remain nameless (jamie) LOL I will give you the rundown so to speak on my not so exciting life...

In approx order of haps..

remember last post stating I was not feeling well? Good reason for it, I had 2...yes 2 ear infections and a sinus infection, so the dizziness was something else other than me being blonde....
Saw a preview showing of Fred Claus (cute) with the kiddos courtesy of Michelle (thanks again!) Sold 6 of my patchwork pumpkin kits YEAH ME!!

I have decided this one needs a home..if you are local $25.00 and this beauty can be yours!

I will be posting it in my etsy shop soon, so grab it while you can...I don't think I will be making anymore.

I know there is more but my mind is blank..more like just tired...

No comments: