Tuesday, November 27, 2007

it's about time......

that I posted..LOL I have been trying to do better but still have been lagging..
Let's see what has been happening since my last post..Denise and I went scrapping at a 12 hour crop, I ALMOST finished all of her cards, but was missing a few papers, which I have since purchased and will finish putting the finishing touches on this friday at se with the amazing hostess Jamie will be working the crop..you go girl..hey and the make and take BETTER be FAB! LOL Put in an application for employment at said store mentioned above, they said no openings now, maybe after the expansion.....Nicole finally got a J-O-B she is at orientation tonight, I should of took a picture of her when she left, this is a first for her..LOL!
Washed my car today for the first time in months...I forgot that it was red..I wanted to put my new sticker on it advertising my shop, but DOH I ordered black writing and you can't see it on my tinted windows...what an idiot, so I have to order another one in white..sometimes I wonder about my brain.
well folks that's it for now....peace out

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great . . . the pressure of a make and take. Your girls best behave ypurselves, this is my first class at SE you know!