Thursday, August 23, 2007

ahhhh thursday!

Well my NEW dryer was finally delivered yesterday! After all the agony of being without a dryer for 2 1/2 months due to repair after repair after repair, the sears customer service advocates took mercy on my soul and agreed to exchange my worthless no good appliance for another hopefully better running one, I have been giving it a workout yesterday and this morning, 10 YES 10 loads so far, holy moly, how to 3 people make so many dirty clothes?

I have dr appt this am and then off to the best scrapbook store in the world SCE! then back home to finish MORE laundry..fun stuff huh?

Friday is make n take day at SCE and late niter and a trip to the ribbon store in the afternoon, hubby says I need more ribbon like a hole in the head, nooooooo I don't know where he got that idea. LOL he says don't you dare buy more ribbon, but if I put it away before he gets home, he'll never know ;)

Peace out

No comments: