Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8 MORE DAYS!

I am getting so ready for creative escape, hanging out and meeting new friends!

My Sasha dog tore her nail and I had to take her to the vet on sunday and they cut it back bandaged it and charged me her arm and leg! LOL ok lame attempt at humor...

She is feeling better now, back to her ol self.

Finished Angies Kits tonight for her class tomorrow, only 2 more projects for work until I leave for CE. I say bring'em on!

Plan on cleaning some more tomorrow, maybe going to michaels to pick up some things to make a SPOOKY halloween wreath, I feel like I need to create, I see spray paint, webbing spray, clothespins...oh yea you know you want to see it ;)

I changed my ebay ID to scrapthisaz in case you want to view the goodies I have up for auction.
I see your leading Emily ;) you go girl!

Not much going on, same ol same ol.....

adios

No comments: