Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long time no post....

I know very bad blogger, but I will attempt to catch up on my goings on...

Halloween was FAB...said to see the decorations come down which stayed up until mid November LOL

I went to the 7 Gypsies retailer event on November 7th with Shermala, it was fun, didn't finish any of the projects..surprise surprise...

Shermala was VERY sick which in turn got me VERY sick, I was sick for almost 3 weeks!

My hubby had his shoulder surgery (torn rotater cuff-85%) last Wednesday and is at work today!
He is stronger than I am, I had the same surgery and didn't get out of the chair for a couple of weeks!.

Today is my Sasha dogs bday, shes 3, I remember when I brought her home, so very thin and tiny, now moose ville...LOL

I am looking forward to cooking a great Thanksgiving meal.....I make a MEAN turkey....

Happy Thanksgiving and be grateful for your life, I know I am :)

No comments: